HCA is Right for YOUR Family Because
1. We will teach your child to praise God for creating them and all living things. (Psalm 139:14)
2. We will teach your child to earnestly seek God’s purposes for their lives. (Proverbs 3:5-6; Jeremiah 29:11-13)
a. We will teach your child to be demonstrative in their praise to God. (Psalm 63:3-4)
b. We will teach your child to learn God’s commands and determine to keep them. (Psalm 119:11; Joshua 1:8)
c. We will teach your child to develop a personal, passionate relationship with God. (2 Peter 3:9)
d. We will teach your child to do the good works that God has prepared for them. (Matthew 5:16)
e. We will teach your child to fulfill their God-given potential in all areas of life. (2 Thessalonians 1:11)
(1) We will teach your child to serve those who can do nothing in return for them. (Deuteronomy 15:1-11)
(2) We will teach your child to give to the less fortunate. (Proverbs 19:17)
3. We will teach your child that true salvation is only found in a relationship with Jesus Christ. (Acts 4:12)
4. We will teach your child to receive God’s blessings on this earth and in eternity. (John 10:10, 3:16)
5. We will teach your child to spread the love and truth of Jesus Christ wherever they go. (Acts 1:8)
6. We will provide an appropriate educational setting for your child based on his/her ability and ongoing progress. All students are tested upon entry into the Academy.
7. We take bullying seriously and deal with it aggressively when it occurs.
8. We strongly encourage your active involvement in your child’s education.
9. We will provide excellent extra-curricular and athletic opportunities for your child’s enrichment.
10. We have an open door policy for meetings and campus/classroom observations.
11. We offer an optional after school program with an emphasis on homework time.
12. We have a thorough screening process for all employees which includes their required profession of Christianity.
13. We have a full-time Campus Pastor available to students daily as well as ordained ministers on staff.
14. We believe that the primary goal of discipline is changed behavior.
15. We value our parents.