HCA Parents, Thank you for trusting Hosanna Christian Academy with your most prized possession, your child. God gave your children to you; they are a gift. Please know that we do not take for granted this opportunity that you have given us to be part of their lives. We are so grateful that you and your child are part of the Hosanna Family!
CHECK ASSIGNMENTS & GRADES by clicking the red box below:
(Call Mrs. Tracie Gilliam in Student Records with any questions.)
ACCESS FREE HOMEWORK TUTORING: http://www.homeworkla.org
Educating children truly is a collaborative effort. We recognize that you need us to help you educate your child. We want you to know that we feel the same way. We need you to help us educate your child.
We know how difficult it can be to make time to read with your children or help them with their homework, but it is crucial to their academic success. Please make time to establish healthy, positive, and productive routines with your children. Most successful people in all walks of life practice good routines. You want to start your children down this path of building good habits now, while they are young.
Here are just a few suggestions:
1. Have a set time each day for completing homework.
2. Limit media time (TV, computer, cell phone, video games)
3. Ask your children specific questions about their day, every day.
4. Trust your children, but have them show you their completed work anyway, for accountability.
5. Communicate regularly with your child's teachers.
LINKS YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL: