Hosanna Christian Academy:
"This institution is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER" and
has a NON-DISCRIMINATORY ADMISSIONS POLICY.
Nondiscriminatory Policy Statement:
HCA admits students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and financial aid programs, athletic and other school-administered programs. We are in compliance with the Brumfield vs Dodd nondiscrimination requirements.
Important Admissions Notes
1. HCA is admitting PRIVATE PAY students in most grade levels for the '19 - '20 school term.
Please call and ask for Mrs. Tracie Gilliam or Ms. Dionne Price.
2. For the 2019-2020 school term, HCA will be enrolling new State Scholarship and non-scholarship students.
3. HCA is participating in the State PreK4 initiative (NSECD).
a. HCA has seats for 30 new PreK-4 students at our Academy. (30 for NSECD students plus 10 non-NSECD students)
b. Application must be made with the LA Dept. of Education.
c. PreK-4 students enrolled in HCA for the '19 - '20 school term (within the new initiative) will:
(1) be given a high priority for a Kindergarten seat at HCA...
(2) under the LA State Scholarship Program for the '20 - '21 school term
(3) if they successfully pass the PreK-4 program.
4. Please call us for details.
General Admissions Information
Thank you for your interest in HCA. Every new student, regardless of age, must meet with the Principal and/or the Executive Director for a family interview prior to enrolling in HCA. The interview process serves at least two purposes. First, it gives the new prospective student and his/her family time to sit down with the leaders of the school and hear the vision for the present and future direction of the Academy. Second, the interview allows us to begin the process of getting to know the prospective student and their family and make a decision about the prospective student's entrance and placement into the Academy.
1. The first step involves calling or e-mailing our Administrative Assistant Dionne Price (email@example.com) or our Student Information Systems (SIS) Manager, Tracie Gilliam (firstname.lastname@example.org) and requesting a new student application.
2. A new student application will be mailed or e-mailed to you. You may also walk in and complete an application.
3. After the student application has been completed, please deliver or e-mail the completed application along with the accompanying documentation (grades, attendance & discipline records, shot records, etc.) to Ms. Price or Mrs. Gilliam, and request an entrance exam. Please give us two business days to grade the entrance exam.
4. Once the entrance has been graded, Ms. Price or Mrs. Gilliam will contact you to set up an interview.
2020 - 2021 Tuition & Fees
Early Registration ($299 through February 28th)
Late Registration ($500 March 1st Forward)